Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Church Pianist: Piano Introductions (Free Samples) Part Four


Today's free samples of piano introductions cover
hymns beginning with an incomplete measure.

Not sure what I was thinking earlier when I ment-
ioned these type of introductions being tricky.

Although, there are some hymns with tricky intro-
ductions because they have two different time
signatures.

I will cover tricky introductions in another article.

The most important thing to remember when
playing introductions.....keep it moving :)

Also, remember to give a rousing introduction for
peppy songs and a more subdued mood for
devotional type hymns such as :
"A Child of the King" ...used in today's free samples
of piano introductions.










I will share an audio of today's samples.









http://www.box.net/shared/5o8my7ebku




























No comments: