Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Church Pianist: Need Your Thoughts


Your thoughts would be appreciated.

I know these articles are read by a
a varied group of pianists.

Would you like to see more detailed
explanations, or maybe more examples
for the same concept?

My goal is to explain concepts in a
concise manner that the average pianist
can grasp.

It's obvious that I won't be able to meet
every one's needs but would be grateful
for any suggestions/feedback.

If the reaction 'word list' below is not sufficient....
just leave a comment to help me better understand
your response.

Thanks for your time!

Sincerely,

Jenifer

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your posts are very concise and easy to grasp. Frequently, I'll speed read a post & think "hmm interesting", but forget to leave a rating. My favorites are the chord substitution sample arrangements. I'll try to remember to leave a rating from now on.

Unknown said...

Oh, I just thought of something. Is it possible to post a video clip of you playing the piano? I'm not sure if blogspot has that option---I know youtube has a number of pianist's posts. I was just curious to hear you play.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your thoughts!
Chord substitutions is one of my favorite topics too.
As far as the video...I'm looking into getting a digital camera in the near future to make this possible.
I guess we're behind times a little bit:)