Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Church Pianist: Printing Troubles?

New website located at: http://thechurchpianist.com/
Having trouble printing the music images?

Most likely your browser is not set to print the images
by default.


Try this:

Right click the image (can only print one page at at time)

Click "Save as target"

Save the image file to your computer where you can find it.

Open up with your default or favorite image viewer.

Or....use "Windows Explorer" to locate the music image
you saved. Double-click the file and it will open so you
can print it.

Hope this helps those of you having printing troubles.

PDF images are more user friendly but this free blog site
does not support them. I have to convert all my pdf
images to jpg in order for them to be posted.

Please feel free to leave comments or questions.

Sincerely,

Jenifer

5 comments:

Music4MusicTeachers said...

Well, I followed your suggestions and still no luck... I get as far as actually printing and a message box tells me "Insufficient memory to complete printing."

Dana

Unknown said...

I had problems printing from this site -- but since I changed my internet browser to firefox --I've had no problem at all. I don't understand it-but it worked.

Jenifer Cook said...

Great Ayesha!

Dana...wish I could help you with your situation but not sure what's causing the problem.

Dana said...

Hi, Jenifer,

Based on what Ayesha said, I opened in Mozilla Firefox instead of Internet Explorer, and Voila! I am able to print! Thanks, Ayesha, for mentioning what worked for you.

I typically prefer IE, but I guess there are some differences worth knowing about (for example, pdfs historically are not easy to download in firefox, I guess).

Dana

Anonymous said...

I cannot print the sheet music images in Explorer, so I use Netscape 7. I also select to print only 1 page.