Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Church Pianist: New Website

I'm excited to announce my new website!

Initially, the site will be set up as a blog.

On the new website, the music images will eventually
be set up in PDF format instead of PNG.

New articles will still appear here as well as the new
site until I get settled in.

Over the last few years, many have requested that
I offer arrangements for sale.

In time, I plan to offer some of the following for sale
on the new website:

Piano solos

Piano duets

Piano duos

Vocal arrangements

CD's


Feel free to visit the new website. Just remember, it's still
under construction:)


http://thechurchpianist.com/

2 comments:

Shirley said...

This is very exciting, Jenifer! Congratulations!! So nice to see what you look like, as well :))

Jenifer Cook said...

Thanks Shirley. I'm learning so much right now. What an undertaking!