Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Church Pianist: Part One: Free Patriotic Piano Arrangement



I felt in the composing mood last night before

bed....so here is a free patriotic piano arrangement.
(part one)



There never seems to be enough patriotic piano
arrangments available.



Maybe this patriotic arrangement will be helpful
to the church pianist who attends a smaller church.



Short offertories are always beneficial;
especially when it's free.

Audio of today's free piano arrangment:

http://www.box.net/shared/015yy3hmis







5 comments:

Natalie Wickham said...

Wow, I wish I felt in a composing mood sometimes! I always have to force myself to do it out of necessity, even though I don't feel like it. :-) Thanks for this great arrangement, Jennifer! I know it will get put to use in my studio! Is there something special I need to do to print more than the first page?

Jenifer Cook said...

Hey Natalie,

You're welcome. Glad you can make use of it.

This is just part one. Part two is coming out in the next few days.

Natalie Wickham said...

Oh...haha...I completely missed the obvious "Part One" in the title of the post! Thanks again, Jenifer!

Rhonda said...

Thank you for your site. I am the pianist at a small Independent Baptist Church and can use all the help I can get. I am unable to print your music. Do you have any hints for me? Thanks again for what you do!

Jenifer Cook said...

Here's what I do to print as though a visitor coming into my blog.

Click the music image (if there is more than one page of music...you will have to click on them separately to print...they are not one file..they are jpg images.)

Once I click on an image...it appears larger on the screen and then I click my printer icon and it prints.

Does this help?